KMPlayer Editor's Review
These days, I've been looking for a video player worth using. Ever since BSPlayer fell into disgrace due to adware included in the free version, I searched for a neat player, simple yet powerful enough to allow me to view movies encoded with the latest technology.
In my search, I came across KMPlayer. The program has no setup kit; instead, all you need to do is to unzip the downloaded archive into a location of your choice and run the executable file. You won't need any pre-installed codecs because the producers took their time and implemented all the codecs you will need; just make sure you keep it up-to-date.
The user interface is neat and intuitive, all options are available on right click. The program has multi-language support: more than a dozen with the possibility to get more. It can handle pretty much any known video format, from 3GP to DVD.
The options are amazing. I'll just mention a few that impressed me a lot. Otherwise, you can do with this small player a lot of things: you can pan and scan video files, capture content, rotate, flip or mirror view files, load and find subtitles on the Internet. Another neat feature is the KMP built-in Winamp Preferences Panel which provides a quick access to some of Winamp's options.
Drawbacks / flaws:
In conclusion: In case you are looking for a complete video player, with lots of playback options and filters, you might as well download this one. I know I'm in love with it.
version reviewed: 18.104.22.1688
- Supports 10-bit H.264. (Libcodec.dll)
- Supports Intel Widi.
- Added video codec "DV5P".
- Add new function album art (Thumnail image extraction from FLAC file)
- Thumbnail image display enhancement when playing audio files. (MP3, FLAC, WMA)
- Fixed Intel Codec H.264.
- Fixed Winamp plugin.
- Error correction of images infected with malicious codes. (EIP register Corruption Vulnerability. Provided: KISA)
- Fixed view as a desktop mode in Windows 7.
- Fixed improper load of Album Art bug.
- Correction of screen display error when using EVR(C/A) - if you skip from the WMV file.
- Fixed KMP HTTP Reader.
- AAC codec Parser error correction from MOV file.
- MKV Skip Problum.
Look for Similar Items by Category